Arizona Defensive Driving
The Az 4 Hour Defensive Driving online course is self-paced Arizona Defensive Driving course covers Arizona drivers responsibilities, key Safety policies, and reviews defensive driving techniques and Arizona traffic laws.
Arizona defensive driving course reinforces the knowledge of traffic laws and safe driving practices for currently Arizona licensed drivers.
Benefits of Arizona Defensive Driving Course:
Drivers who attend online defensive driving courses can benefit in the following :
- Prevent the accumulation of points on your AZ driving record
- Avoid an Arizona driver’s license suspension.
- Getting a traffic ticket dismissed.
- Earn an auto insurance discount.
- Become a better driver.
The online course consists of defensive driving techniques and multiple choice questions.
The course is timed and will take 4 to 4 1/2 hours to complete and can be taken from the leisure of your home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Refund Policy for Arizona Defensive driving school
Students requesting a refund within 3-days from the day of payment who have not started the course are eligible for a full refund.
- You can login and logout between each section and your progress will be saved.
- There will be 5 sections with lessons or topics. Each lesson has a time limit, it will start as soon as you start. Only when the time expires you can move to the next lesson or Quiz.
Quizzes, and Final Quiz are Open book format – 100% Guarantee to pass:
- There will be 5 practice quizzes in each section. Each section quiz has 5 questions.
- Total questions 25 and total time is 12.5 minutes
- No limit how many times you can take
- There 25 questions, same questions from the section quizzes. Open book format with hints.
- 80% pass. You will need to answer correctly 20 out of 25 questions
- You are allowed two attempts for the Final Quiz questions.
- If for some reason you could not pass and still have time, per seven-day rule from your court date, you can attend our in-person class (Teacher assisted) that does not have final quiz. You just need to pay in-person class fee of $45 dollars and we will take care the rest. 100% PASS GUARANTEE:
7 day deadline?
This is a state of Arizona requirement. You must complete the defensive driving course at least 7 calendar days before your court date. Some courts allow schools to give extensions on their behalf, click here to see a list of these courts.